Fall Auction 2022
Sat, September 24, 2022
Knights of Columbus Hall
520 St-Philippe (Highway 17)
Alfred ON K0B 1A0
Doors open at 6:00 AM
Auction starts at 9:00 AM
**NEW FORMAT -- PLEASE READ BELOW**
THE LOT NUMBERS WILL BE GIVEN OUT BY A DRAW!
The doors to the hall will open at 6:00 am. Sellers should head to the Draw Table, write their name on the paper provided, then drop the paper into the designated box for the lot number draw.
Sellers should proceed to the membership table and purchase theirs if not already done. PURCHASE NOW ONLINE TO SAVE TIME!
The draw will start at 7:00 am. Once a member's name is chosen, the member will get to pick their lot number.
NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO PARK IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE 5:30 AM.
** Club Specials **
Waterfowl – Poultry – Pigeons – Pheasants
Peafowl – Cage Birds – Rabbits
Fanciers Specialty Co
Supplies for birds and small animals
Call ahead for Glenn to bring your favourites
519-634-5607 (PLEASE, No calls after 8 PM)
Jean-Guy Normand (613) 674-5253
Adrian Spuehler (613) 298-3644
1. Auction starts at 9:00 am. Your valid membership card is required in order to receive a lot number. You must also present your membership card when you perform a buy-back and when you pick up your money. Membership cards are sold/renewed on site.
2. Cash Only - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. Club tags are to be used on all boxes. These are on sale on site for 25¢ ($5/20). Tags must be on the boxes and filled out completely with all information as well as the lot number before the boxes are brought inside. Mark the sex, any defects and indicate if bird is a hybrid on the tag. Use the red tag for migratory birds. Include permit number for migratory birds and mark pinioned birds.
4. All birds must be visible to the public. Only wire faced boxes will be accepted. No overcrowding. Boxes with wire bottoms or shavings will be refused at the door. NO SICK OR INJURED BIRDS WILL BE SOLD.
5. Commission rates: $2.00 will be charged for all boxes sold between $0.00 and $8.00. For all boxes sold exceeding $8.00, a 15% commission will apply. Buy-Backs subject to a MAXIMUM commission of $5.00 per box.
6. Maximum of 20 boxes per lot. Members from the same family (ex: husband/wife, parent/child) must have 5 lot numbers between them. Owners are responsible for their own birds throughout the sale.
7. ONLY 6 out of the 20 boxes can be of the SAME BREED of animals or birds.
8. Selling outside will not be tolerated. If boxes are removed from the lot, before the lot is auctioned,
you will not be allowed to have a lot number at the next auction.
9. Any box that is not bid on and/or not retrieved will automatically become the property of the IPBA.
10. Everyone attends the sale at his or her own risk. Aggressive behaviour, coarse language and/or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
11. * NEW * Family membership card – Primary member card $20.00 and for any additional cards in order to acquire more than 1 lot will be at the cost of $10.00 each. (Same address)
12. NO FERRETS, FARM ANIMALS, REPTILES, DOGS or CATS allowed in the hall.